Wednesday 18 April 2012

10dp3dt


After so long and so many stark white hpts, I'm having a little trouble believing it's true. Very cautious as it could all so easily disappear before otd, or at any point after that, and I also have this fear that it's still the trigger in me, even though I can't find anything about the Ovidrel trigger hanging around for 15 days, but then again, I could be the weird one.

I did another test this morning with FMU and it looked like this after 8 minutes, the line appeared after about a minute.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480.


I was also lucky enough to catch DH online right after so sent it to him. I think he was very much in work mode and I don't think he was expecting it because he just seemed shocked. Happy, but shocked. He's also quite rightly being cautious (he did tell me not to test and wait for the beta a few days ago) and said, now we just need to wait for the beta tests and see what they say. We'll see what he's like when we speak after he's finished work and he'll be a bit more relaxed and it'll have had time to sink in a bit...


Update: I spoke to DH again today and I was right, I had completely blind sided him! He said that he's chuffed to bits [over the moon] but to be honest, although he'd been keeping my spirits up saying that he had a good feeling about this cycle, he honestly thought it was going to take us at least 2 cycles of ivf to get to this point, so seeing this bfp really surprised/ shocked him. Poor hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment