Thursday 5 April 2012

Egg retrieval


Well my trigger shot was the night before last at exactly 2130. And then rather unexpectedly I burst out crying. Relief, excitement, anxious...???

And now I'm just back from my ER. I'm a little sore but nothing major... might take some paracetamol in a bit just to be on the safe side. And they got 4 good eggs out of me. I was so happy I burst out crying (again! lol) when my RE told me. There nurses were teasing him for making me cry.  So I'm quietly hopeful. At least we've got over this hurdle. Next one... fertilisation. And they're going to call me tomorrow morning to let me know how many have made it that far. Fingers crossed!

Update:
I had been feeling really normal, then had lunch and came over all space cadet-y. It was quite a cool feeling actually. So I went for a lie down to sleep it off and woke up 3 hours later. lol I'm guessing that was the sleep I should have had at the clinic, rather than being bored sat in a bed there and watching criminal minds on the telly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment