Sunday 22 April 2012

4w+3


Yesterday I felt very little during the day, to the point it had me wondering. But in the evening I felt a few very mild, but reassuring, little twinges here and there and that metallic taste. And this morning I took my second to last hpt before my blood test tomorrow, and wow it appeared, like yesterday, immediately, but today really dark!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x463.


And here's the haul of tests I've done.



Tomorrow's one is a tray and pipette test so we'll see if I can manage to figure out how to do it, and then I'm going to stop testing. After I've done that I'm going to pop down to the clinic and go and get my first blood test. I'm so curious what the result is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment