Tuesday 17 April 2012

My Daddy's 70th birthday & my first ever BFP!


ok, I've caved and just got back from buying 7 hpts at the pharmacy. It's been almost 2 hours since my last wee so just have to hold out for another hour at least and then I will start poas today and then in the mornings. I just can't bare the waiting and think I would rather be braced for any potential bad news before otd... though I'm hoping it'll be more of a case of being able to start celebrating a day or two before ofd. who knows...


I lasted almost 4 hours before I tested around 4pm. This was a bit of a surprise, but I'm not getting excited just yet...

3 minutes after taking test:
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1022x766.


5 minutes after:
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1022x766.


8 minutes after:
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1022x766.


I'm 12dpo and 14 days since I took my Ovidrel trigger shot. I've read rare cases where the trigger's hung around for 14 days. So I'm still fully expecting a bfn tomorrow when the trigger should definitely be gone. Roll on tomorrow morning and getting that answer... But whatever it is, it made me smile because it's the first time in my life that I've seen those two lines. However, if it is a bfp tomorrow, then I'm telling DH!

No comments:

Post a Comment