Wednesday 19 September 2012

5w+6 - symptoms

Today orange juice is not my friend.  No, I'm not having much morning sickness by any means, but a couple of sips of orange juice this evening and my stomach is not happy.  I feel really yuck now.

Speaking of symptoms, the day before yesterday (5w+4) I had a busy day and had such an achey uterus in the evening.  I also had terrible bloat; I had what I thought was bad bloat with my last pregnancy but I looked bigger than I did at 10 weeks!  It helped so much when I went to bed and lay on my side.  I guess it took some of the pressure off or something.  The next morning I only had to walk around a little and I could start to feel the achey uterus coming back so I took it really easy.  That of course had me worrying about ectopic but it's been fine today (I did take it really easy today) and I'm assuming with an ectopic it starts getting worse and worse.  That's what I'm hoping anyway.

Oh, and my RE in the city gave me the number of another ob/gyn in town so I'm going to give him a call tomorrow to see if I can get an earlier scan.  If I can that'll be great, though I'll still go to my one on the 29th as it'll give me a chance to try out both Drs, and then I can pick the one I prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment