Monday 10 September 2012

4w+4

I can't believe I've already started bloating at night. It started the night before last and also last night I started feeling a bit queasy.  I still feel like it this morning, and a bit light headed but I also feel quite coldy so I'm wondering if I'm coming down with a bug.  I've also got a fairly persistent on/off cramp in the lower left side of my abdomen & I briefly got that metallic taste in my mouth.  So today I'm feeling pretty bleh, but I'm hoping that it's all meaning that I'm well and truly pregnant, in which case I'm loving the bleh! haha.  This afternoon I'm off for my second HCG test and by tomorrow I'll have a much better idea of how things are going.  I have to admit that I'm really nervous.  I really don't want it to all be over before it's really even begun.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment