Tuesday 11 September 2012

4w+5 - 2nd bHCG results are back

I've been stalking the clinic's online results thingy like a crazy woman and my results are just in.  In those few seconds between the link appearing and me reading the result, I think I was close to having a heart attack! haha  And my results was 427.7 and according to www.betabase.info for 18dpo (what I was yesterday) I am now bang on where I should be for a singleton pregnancy.  Obviously I was straight on the phone to my lovely hubby who sounded very happy!  I am so happy too and soooo relieved.  Deep down I think I knew the result was going to be fine, but there was just that little niggling worry.  But that's gone now, so I can just enjoy until it's time for the first scan where I'll obviously get all nervous and worried again.  Phew!

Oh and I've emailed my RE my results so we'll see what he comes back with.

No comments:

Post a Comment