Sunday 24 June 2012

Emotional rollercoaster


Anyway, this past week has been all over the place emotions wise. I hit a big dip after MIL upset me so much. The following day I was a teary mess until hubby came on line and somehow managed to cheer me up and screw my head on properly again for me. He is just such a wonderful man. Anyway, I'm now doing ok and got my thinking back to it will be our turn again soon enough. Oh and I also started running - following the Couch to 5k plan - and that has helped my mood incredibly! Sometimes it feels like all this happened such a long time ago, but it's not even been 3 weeks. So I think all things considered, I'm not doing too badly, and hubby's doing fantastically. My exciting news for today and that - TMI - I passed a few decent sized clots yesterday and today it seems as though that could have been the last of it as I've had only the very lightest of spotting. Ooooh I hope so!!! Once that happens I feel like I'll finally be able to be put this all behind me.

Oh and got the bill through for the D&C, and thanks to not having health insurance yet, we're £2k lighter for the pleasure. At some point I'm going to sit down and figure out just how much that pregnancy cost us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment