Saturday 16 June 2012

Yesterday should have been 12 weeks


I'm still generally doing okay, though last night I did cry myself to sleep. Think it was knowing that yesterday should have been 12 weeks and I miss being pregnant. Today though I'm noticing that my body shape is starting to get back to normal which is nice. And for the first time since my d&c, I've been to the toilet today and not had any blood when I wiped. There's been blood since but it looks like it's starting to stop. Once it stops properly, I'm going to start going swimming to try and get myself back into shape.

And I've been being good to myself, I've done my hair and given myself a manicure. I'm going with the idea that if you feel good on the outside, you'll make yourself feel better on the inside too.

I've also decided that at some point I'm going to do a little scrapbook to remember this pregnancy and our little angel baby by.

No comments:

Post a Comment