Wednesday 31 October 2012

11w+6 - I felt something today

This morning before I got out of bed, I put my hands on my tummy and I'm pretty sure I felt my uterus sticking out a bit.  It was firm and in the same area where I hear baby's heart with the doppler.  My trousers now don't do up and I'm having to wear my belly band and the only thing that's really comfortable are my trackies at the moment.  I've got my scan at 12w+2 so I'm also going to pop into a maternity clothes shop that's nearby while I'm there and see if I can get some jeans and leggings with a more comfortable waist!

2 comments:

  1. happy 12 weeks Manu!!!!!!!!!!! You and the little bean are doing great!!!! I can't wait to hear how your next scan goes. I hear you regarding the maternity clothes... I needed new clothes at 12/13 weeks... I couldn't do any of my pants without the belly band and even that wasn't holding them up anymore lol
    Sending you lots of hugs! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mat clothes will be soooo much more comfy! You'll be so happy you have them!
    Can't wait to hear about your next scan, not long to wait!!

    Big loves xx

    ReplyDelete