Monday 26 March 2012

Injection #2


Just finished doing my 2nd injection. There's definitely a little technique to this which I'm sure I'll perfect in days to come. Today, I don't know if I was too cocky, or I just didn't pinch up enough of a fat bit, but I felt the needle pinch and I had to push a little to get it to go on, whereas yesterday I really felt nothing at all and there was no resistance to the needle either. Mind you it was still only the tiniest pinch, so not bad at all. Maybe I just got a tough old leathery bit of tummy skin. lol

Anyway, I did the injection itself a lot slower today and I didn't get the sting/soreness that I got yesterday. I had a little throb as I was tidying up all the vials at the end but again nothing to write home about. Also, I put my pjs on first instead of having tight jeans sitting on the injection site after, and then lay down on the bed to watch some telly, so I don't know if that made any difference. So I just need to perfect the not feeling that little pinch as the needle goes in, and I've got it sorted.

Oh yes, and if I can manage not to stab myself again in the finger with the big mixing needle like I did tonight, that would be good too. Hehe - what a numpty... and it bled quite a lot! lol

And where I injected myself yesterday now feels a little bruised. Dunno if that's normal or because I did it too quickly yesterday. We'll see what today's one feels like tomorrow.

So there we go, that's day 2 of 10 days of injections done.

No comments:

Post a Comment