Sunday 25 March 2012

1st Menopur injection


Well last night was the big day. I took ages to mix up my 4 vials of the stuff and get the airbubbles out. I hadn't realised there was going to be so much liquid to inject! Ok, so it's only 1ml, but in a skinny syringe it looks like loads. So when I was ready, I hit record on the iPhone so that hubby could share in the experience, sat down on the lid of the toilet, deep breath out and just did it. And guess what, I didn't feel a thing!

I thought I was injecting it slowly but I might try for even slower tonight because about a minute after I was done, I felt something between a sensation of stinging and sore - but only slight, it wasn't really anything to write home about. That lasted for about a minute or two and then was gone. All I can think was that it was liquid finding itself a place to go. And then when I was done I noticed that my hands were shaking like mad.

But tonight's going to be so easy now that I know what I'm dealing with and that it doesn't hurt.

So come on follies and eggs... grow, grow, grow... big and beautiful. Hubby and I are not wanting loads, just enough to make one perfect, beautiful baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment