Thursday 9 August 2012

Minor setback in getting started again

I called up today to make my appointment for the day I'm in the city and it turns out it's a holiday so is obviously a no go.  I've emailed the IVF coordinator to see if we can do the consult over the phone or Skype and we'll see what she says.  I'm still vainly hoping we'll just get pregnant naturally while my husband's home and all of this expense, effort, uncertainly & stress will be unnecessary.  At least our journey so far hasn't made me lose the ability to hope!  Hahaha.

Update 10/08 - Doesn't seem to be too much of a setback after all as she seems to be willing to do the consult over the phone.  Her issue is that she needs to give me my prescriptions.  But that's easily solvable by sending a reliable taxi driver I use in the city to go and pick them up and leave them for me at the hotel we'll be staying at the following night.  So I'm happy with that as there's no need for any extra flights or hotel stays for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment