Monday 30 July 2012

Migraine!


Well finding out has definitely taken a load of stress away because the only time I get migraines is when I've been really stressed and that stress goes away. And yesterday I had the worst migraine I've ever had! But it's just made me more at peace, because it has just reaffirmed that the stress is now gone.

I've written to my RE today as requested and am now waiting to hear back from him and find out what his plan of action is. 

Update: He asked me when my last period was and told me to get in touch with his IVF coordinator.  I called her but she didn't answer so I emailed her and now to see what her reply is.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Manu!!!! Thanks for the message :-) I'm so nervous about next week! I'll be stalking you too! :-) lots of hugs your way hun!!! all the best XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete