Wednesday 24 August 2011

August 24th, 2011


So it's over a year since I last wrote anything. This try to conceive malarky isn't as easy as it seems. I guess it doesn't help that my gorgeous husband works abroad for 9 weeks at a time and is only home for 3 weeks inbetween which means that even when we are together, we still sometimes miss my fertile window. I really should start tracking the number of cycles that we're actually in with a chance. Maybe this will be a way of doing just that.

Anyway, my husband left to go back to work this past Saturday and I either ovulated on the Friday or the Saturday (clever me managed to forget to take my temperature on the Saturday!). We dtd on Wednesday night and Saturday morning so hopefully we timed things well and are in with a chance this time. He's now not home again until sometime in late October / early November. So at the moment I'm counting Friday as my ovulation day, more than anything so that when I get my period, I won't get caught out by a day. lol So that makes me 5 (or 4) DPO. I think I'll do my first test at 11 (or 10) DPO. We'll see if I can hold out for that long as I love to POAS!

So other than all that, I've been working on the Couch to 5K running programme. I'm into week 3 now and I just finished the second run. That was 25 minutes of exercise, a total of 9 minutes of running and I covered 2.7km. At this rate, I'll be doing much more than 5km by the end of week 9. But I'm happy with that. It was hard work today as I picked up the pace but I'm feeling really goooood now!

No comments:

Post a Comment