Tuesday 30 August 2011

11dpo


Ok, I think I've been staring at this thing too long. Have I gone cross eyed or can you see something really faint???

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x197.


Edit: After calming down from this morning, I'm now thinking that it's most likely an evap line or just the test area showing up. Trying to be realistic. On the other hand, it could be the start of something pink showing up and I've just caught it really early. Not realistic but it would be very exciting! I sent the photo to my husband and he can see something there too. Bless him we were both on Skype earlier telling each other not to get excited but then he blurted out that he is very excited. Oh I just love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment