Thursday 1 September 2011

12dpo


So yesterday was 12dpo. I did another IC HPT and nothing. After the 10 minutes I could make out the faintest of pink lines but that doesn't count. And I decided that since I now only have one cb digi test left that I was going to use that at 14dpo if AF hasn't shown herself by then. And just as I was getting ready to go to bed, I went for a pee and had the faintest of pink/ brown wipes. Not normal for me because if and when I spot, it's obvious and not subtle at all. But this has happened to be before on one cycle and AF did show up in the end. However, that was a cycle when DH was around so I suppose it is possible that we did manage to conceive, implant, still test negative and then have the bean fall of and AF show up, be none the wiser and just think that it was a very weird start to AF. Anyway, maybe that's just hopeful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment