Saturday 27 August 2011

8dpo


8dpo


Ok, I caved! lol Did a 10mIu test and nothing. Could have sworn I could see the faintest of lines but I inverted the colours and you can clearly see that my eyes were making things up.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x161.


But I still feel nothing. No symptoms at all and nothing that feels like it could be af either. But then again, she's not due for another 4 days. So I'm going to resist the urge to poas tomorrow and do another one on 10dpo. Fingers crossed but I'm starting to feel a little more settled in the whatever wagon. I'm already thinking about when DH is next home and going for the preliminary tests to get IUI underway. It would be so wonderful to be able to be in with a chance every cycle and not one in 3 or 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment