Monday 21 June 2010

June 21st, 2010


Well I'd been thinking about getting myself a digital thermometer to get to grips with my cycles etc. But I just found the ClearBlue fertility monitor thing going relatively cheap and seeing as I had a bit of money left over after pay day I've gone and bought myself one online. It should arrive around the end of the week or early next week. Why am I such a sucker for gadgets?! Has anyone used one and are they any good?

In any case I'm still going to go and get myself a trusty digital thermometer and start tracking my temperature changes. It'll be interesting to see if doing it this way matches with what the fertility monitor says...

update: Well I bought my thermometer this afternoon so am going to start tracking my temperature as of tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment