Friday 16 November 2012

14w+1 - bleeds

I'm onto my third bleed this pregnancy.  The first one was a two day implantation bleed which was super exciting.  The second one was only a wipe after dtd with hubby so that didn't worry me.  And yesterday I'd been feeling a bit crampy on and off all day and around 9:30pm I went to the bathroom, not feeling well after having pizza for dinner, and I had some pink blood on the paper.  The sent my OB a text and he said nothing to worry about it, it happens, but to let him know about any more bleeds.  I woke up at 4am needing to wee and there was slightly heavier brown on the paper.  Thankfully this morning there was barely there pink, so hopefully it's on its way out, though I am slightly crampy this morning.  But I'm going to basically have a day in front of the tv with my feet up just to be sure.  As my husband said last night, there's no point in pushing myself and risking anything as it's been so hard just to get where we are.  I am so thankful for my Doppler though as I checked last night and this morning and baby's heart is still thumping away - I think I'd be completely freaking out if I didn't know.  Fingers crossed it is just one of those bleeds.  That said, last night was also the first time that my gums bled a little when I brushed my teeth before bed.  Maybe it's just my increased blood volume overflowing a bit.  haha.  It's scary though.

No comments:

Post a Comment