Wednesday 2 May 2012

5w+5


I don't like these stand in progesterone pills. For some reason they're a lot more messy than the Crinone and taking them every 8 hours is a bit inconvenient. I'll be glad when my next batch of Crinone arrives tomorrow afternoon. It did mean though that I accidentally felt my cervix while I was putting one of the pills in yesterday and it's super soft and squidgy which I understand is just what it's meant to be like at this point. So that made me smile.
I can't wait for the scan... day after tomorrow now! I would just like that reassurance that there is something there and that this isn't all in my head.

I've also started exercising after taking it suuuuper easy during the whole IVF process and to bfp. Just walking but it feels soooo good to be moving again! After the scan and with the Dr's ok, I'm going to start swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment